I keep a diary/sketchbook annually of all my ideas, sketches, poems, etc, one of my findings while looking at an old sketchbook is that I always document my New Years Resolutions...It is so hilarious to read them and reflect on my mind state at that time. One of the resolutions that is always on the list is my hoping and wishing to lose weight...However this year, I had the fortune of getting a dog, who was totally unexpected...She and I have been going on walks routinely, she forces me to run, and open my eyes to new things...this naturally brings out my adventurous nature, and the big plus is that I lost twenty pounds within three months of having her in my life...(Gym membership? Please Nevermore!)...Everyday is an adventure for her...she even has an artistic eye and finds the most beautiful pine cones which are now apart of my home decor...the other day she ran into a pile of leaves...and wallah!...there was ten dollars lying there...So one amazing thing that I am fortunate to realize this year is that the most amazing fortunes come when you least expect them fulfilling so many desires sometimes wrapped in one unexpected package treasured for years to come...Happy New Year!!! I foresee a vibrant future of success and happiness...
a golden thread unraveling at each end, while the middle gleams intertwined in the earth bind frayed edges hardened ends, serpents slick sliver sheen a means to no end, slide and hide with pride stride rides, where one starts another begins again ends for twisting again while the middle gleams unraveling at each end, a cyclic spin, a golden thread...starting to begin again
Friday, December 30, 2011
Fortune
I keep a diary/sketchbook annually of all my ideas, sketches, poems, etc, one of my findings while looking at an old sketchbook is that I always document my New Years Resolutions...It is so hilarious to read them and reflect on my mind state at that time. One of the resolutions that is always on the list is my hoping and wishing to lose weight...However this year, I had the fortune of getting a dog, who was totally unexpected...She and I have been going on walks routinely, she forces me to run, and open my eyes to new things...this naturally brings out my adventurous nature, and the big plus is that I lost twenty pounds within three months of having her in my life...(Gym membership? Please Nevermore!)...Everyday is an adventure for her...she even has an artistic eye and finds the most beautiful pine cones which are now apart of my home decor...the other day she ran into a pile of leaves...and wallah!...there was ten dollars lying there...So one amazing thing that I am fortunate to realize this year is that the most amazing fortunes come when you least expect them fulfilling so many desires sometimes wrapped in one unexpected package treasured for years to come...Happy New Year!!! I foresee a vibrant future of success and happiness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment