Tattoodo artist Shiva

Sunday, December 18, 2011

meticulous amazing details....




Lately...I have been incorporating beads, embellishments, and sequin details in my hand knit designs, (which I will upload in a future posting)...I really got super excited finding this video and cool images of the new jewelry line by Chanel incorporated into their Pre-Fall runway show...The possibilities for design of accessories are endlessly inspiring.  The new found appreciation for ancient handcrafts and their incorporation into all art mediums seem to be the new trend of the moment.  I particularly like how the design aesthetic for the Chanel line this season was driven by the technique of the ancient craft of Indian jewelry worn by majaraja's.  I will be looking out for more inspiring intricate embellishments and upload accordingly.  This inspired and idea....Incorporating embellishments in architecture or African prints meets Japanese youth aesthetic or vice versa.....Umm Hmm stay tuned.
So far this was a tremendous jewel of a find.


Here is the link to the videos:
Karl Lagerfeld Interview of the 2012 Collection
Maison Lesage-Detailed Handwork Techniques  & Paris Bombay Express (live runway show)
Here is the link to the runway show:
Chanel Pre-Fall 2012 (images)


Here is a link to a DIY Miu Miu inspired jewled shoe:
Jeweled Heels


third-eye lotus freshness


beaded from head, third-eye, hand-to-toes


embellished multi-ringed bracelet 


pyramid-studded purse
Fendi  2012



Miu Miu Sequinned bags





Miu Miu Studded Bag





Miu Miu Embellished Headband and Necklace







                                                    Crystal Embellished Sunglasses






Embellishing A Classic Style









Embellished Accessories









No comments:

Post a Comment