Tattoodo artist Shiva

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Patterns from(form) Imagination

Knitting In the Round...A Fuzzy Sleeve...inspired a sweater....




I found a magazine clipping which inspired a sleeve from scrap yarns that I have...a rainy day developed it into a sweater...I was so inspired by this....I completed it in a week, and was so sad to be done, I had so much fun making it...I'll be adding bead embellishments still deciding which beads to use...stay tuned!!!














4.7.12 99.9%done process poem...
after the storm clouds, thunder, then lightening... black to grey then gold to a very fuzzy
rainbow :)













     
       Front of Sweater






















*********************************************************************************



I designed the following sweaters after completing many knit patterns from books, in which the projects turned out pretty funky out of proportion.  The patterns I developed literally from the proportions of my body which allowed for exact custom fitting and alteration...The first sweater was made on my knitting machine, the sleeves, I knitted by hand.  The second sweater (blue) was done entirely by hand knitting in the round (circular needles).  I learned tremendously...I will keep a rolling update of this post...Stay tuned!











No comments:

Post a Comment