*Star Stitch Pattern with Seed Stitch:
Update (August 6,2012)
I went to the flea market this past weekend, and stumbled upon some pretty AHwmazing fine leather custom dyed scraps of various colors...the red fringe caught my eye for obvious reasons, the vendor literally filled my hands with the scrap leather saying he'd rather quality material go to a great designer...smile*smirk*wink...another bingo moment...another vendor had this amazing aztec inspired pin...which I had to have which sold for .75 cents!...so ironically fitting for the times how this piece is coming together...being that we are in the mist of the 2012 London Olympics, and the Americans (females) are WINNING!!!!...also very ironic how the components that I am drawn to while in development are very fitting to the theme "American"...I drew this particular star configuration in one of my sketch diaries a week ago...then wallah out of the blue one day I decided to knit it...and here we are...not sure where this is taking me but it's getting more political then what my taste is suited for....my spirit guides are forcing me to boldly go there...anyway...keep looking...carry on....
Update (August 4,2012)
(Update 8.5.12)
Looking through my sketch book from '07 I found these sketches...so I was seeing stars waaay back then
Sketch Doodle (Created while at Work sometime in circa '09-'10)
First Initial Trials of the Star Stitch:


No comments:
Post a Comment