the shoreline of my thoughts
marginalized
@ the mercy of the ebb and flow of time
in my mind
deep in the ocean
in a far off sea...
off center
maybe near the remnant, vestiges, and appendages of
vagabond pirates from a ship of centuria from centuries past
or possibly lost in the triangle of Bermuda
an invisible spirit looming
disembodied looking for acknowledgment, recognition, and form..........
........I am not a mermaid, a fantasy mirage @ sea
and my voice doesn't sound like a siren or fog horn, so I am not the cause of your shipwreck...
exotic in name and appearance and approach...epics and fairytales speak of
Ayacia, Suvannamaccha, and Yemaya...however Aminah was a prophets mother Amen...
I may entice you to the shore of my thoughts
marginalized
@ the mercy of the ebb and flow of time
in my mind
you are a a small raindrop of thought adding more sting
with the mere memory of your being
filling my many wounds with
your salt...

No comments:
Post a Comment