I was commissioned to make a painting out of the blue. My new client really liked my painting "out of the blue lotus" and he wanted the new painting to incorporate similar elements as well as an image of a woman. I will update my progress....Stay Tuned!
Updated 9.06.12
An artist work is never done...I wish I could keep going however this is the inspiration to inspire more inspiration...this was a great journey...
Updated 9.04.12
Adding the background red and blue, and more gold to rest of the flower...
Updated 9.02.12
Adding more gold paint to simulate an inward light...these are some of my favorite details so far. Almost there...Stay tuned for the final completion....This song comes to mind Golden
8.31.12
Adding the golden illuminated light...:)
Adding the rainbow spectrum to the face, and bringing out the detail of the lotus giving the impression as if its reaching off the canvas (3D effect)
8.28.12
I am gradually bringing in more rainbow color spectrums into the face at the same time illuminating the center....
Updated 8.26.12
adding my sign (ink on canvas) : mas color fragments starting with orange...and more detail....medusa comes to mind...the symbol of the distorted ego and spiritual evolution coupled with lotus being a symbol o rebirth....interesting reveal....Keep Looking
I started inking and adding more color, so far these are my favorite details:
********************************************************
*******************************************************************************
Updated 8.19.12
*********************************************************************************
Updated 8.18.12
********************************************************************************
Updated 8.17.12
***************************************
Initial Upload 8.15.12
"out of blue lotus series", Composition #2, 12"x 36" canvas graphite rendering stage
August 15th, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment